Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 1, 2009

So it's 2am...

and I am up. Yeah to the third trimester! I started today, I mean yesterday, (Saturday) off feeling less than 100%. I decided that since it was Saturday, not to suck it up because Dave was home to play with the Bean (that would be Lucy, I realized I don't refer to her as the Bean much on the blog. Anyway...). I chilled on the couch and took a good nap. I was feeling pretty normal so we went to Ben and Melissa's house for dinner. By the time we got home I was feeling less than normal again. I felt the need to clean up the kitchen and started having some very irregular contractions. Cleaning the kitchen totally freaked Dave out! For the last week or so anytime I do anything slightly abnormal Dave watches me and gets a freaked out look on his face; he remembers nesting. :)

So that is why I am up at 2am blogging. I couldn't sleep and I've got nothing better to do. I wanted to get up so I wouldn't keep waking Dave, one of us parents ought to be well rested I figure. Now that I am up I am of course feeling nothing but my inability to sleep. I was extremely uncomfortable and having a few contractions while laying down in bed. I am coming to the conclusion that is a case of rather strong false labor. :( They say second time moms are more likely to make trips to the hospital but not really be in labor. If it weren't the middle of the night (and about ten degrees outside) I would go for a nice long walk to see what that would do.

Tonight Melissa gave me the best present! Not only did she feed me a really good dinner of chili and then brownies, she made Baby Brother a blanket!!! Many years ago I tried to teach Melissa to knit, it didn't really take. She went and bought herself a learn to knit book and taught herself so that she could make a blanket for me. It is the best present!!!!!!! I will try to remember to get a picture of it to post. Thank you Melissa!!!!!

I feel like doing something, like baking or cleaning (yup, definite nesting going on!) but I think I will go put on a movie and try to doze off on the couch. I hope you don't hear from me again soon; meaning I hope I am in labor and can't post!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger