Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 15, 2009

One week to go!

Lucy has been telling me that Baby Brother is coming on Tuesday. I am inclined to believe her possibly because I just hope she is right. :) I chased her around the house tonight, maybe that will get things going. I mean I actually ran, if you can call what I am capable of running. ;)

Lucy is full of it these days. Today she has been singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" over and over again, clapping for herself each time.



Her pronunciation has seen a big improvement lately. She has started saying "I love you" very clearly. She used to just do a sign of her arms crossed over her chest (like a hug); then she progressed to saying something that started with an "l" sound that I knew meant I love you; next she would say "love ooo"; now "I love you".



These videos are both from today. She is so sweet, so smart, so crazy and so frustrating! I love my almost 2 year old and I can't wait to see what her brother will be like!

I almost forgot to tell you about my tests on Friday. They were all fine and nothing exciting happened. We did get to have another ultrasound though and they estimate his weight to be about 7 and a half pounds. We also got a quick glimpse of his face and he looks smooshed. Actually all of the ultrasound showed us just how crowded he is in there, he kind of looks like he is folded up and crammed in there. Exactly the way it feels! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger