Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

23 months and 2 weeks

Lucy is 23 months old today! She is definitely becoming a 2 year old! And I only have two weeks left!! Of course Baby Brother is welcome anytime!!!!!!

If you haven't seen me in a while, I am huge and quite uncomfortable.


Being pregnant while caring for a toddler is a whole other story. On the plus side I am in much better shape and haven't gained as much weight this time around.











The other plus side to having a toddler around is the entertainment she provides. Daddy taught her to yell at my belly "Baby Brother come out". I have a couple of videos from the last week of her general silliness.


First, we had to take this picture a few nights ago. Before I go to bed I always go in to check on her and cover her up. I found her asleep with her head under the dog and George (Curious George the monkey) laying on her. She is very cute but sometimes very weird too.








She can count better than this, I swear, she was teasing me and being very silly. She is beginning to get a real sense of humor and she teases us a lot by purposely giving the wrong answer or making things up and then laughing at us.



This was a game Lucy and Daddy invented last night. She is using a plate from her kitchen as a steering wheel. The two of them were entertained for at least an hour with this new fascinating toy, an empty diaper case. Remind me why we buy toys?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger