Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And Still waiting

We are still awaiting the prince's arrival. However, if he is not here on his own by Thursday, I will be going to the hospital to be induced. I am a little nervous about that idea but mostly excited and relieved to see the end. They decided to schedule me for an induction because my blood pressure was high again today. It is high enough to be worrisome but not so high as to be an emergency.

I have made some progress on my own. The highly irregular, mildish contractions I have been having are doing something, I am dilated to 2cm, twice what I was last week! :) Dave thinks I will go into labor tonight or tomorrow on my own, but he is the guy who bet with his grandmother that I would have had the baby two weeks ago. He is highly unreliable! Lucy is also not to be trusted, she has been telling me for a week and a half that the baby was coming on Tuesday, also wrong. The two of them have raised my hopes too many times. ;)

I am not sure, but we might be able to take Dave's laptop and get on the internet at the hospital. We will post as soon as we can to let you know how it all comes out. (You know, that he did decided to come out. I am beginning to think that he might want to stay for another month or two.)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger