Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 Days

Three days left until my due date. Lucy made her entrance on her due date so lets all wish really hard! :)

I've had a few contractions, unfortunately they were very irregular and mild. Well, it's not really unfortunate that they were mild. ;) I had another non-stress test today and Baby Brother is a busy one. Last night he was kicking so much so hard, that Dave could see the movement from across the room and it made him wince. Baby Bro is kicking me in the back and making my back hurt sometimes, I don't remember Lucy ever doing that. I hope that isn't a sign that I will have back labor.

I am trying to walk when I can, but it's tough in this weather. I worry about taking Lucy out for too long in the stroller when it is so cold. I think that she will be really cold really quickly because she is sitting still in the stroller. Maybe tomorrow we will go to the mall again. I need to go shopping anyway because I just realized Lucy's birthday is in two and a half weeks. I mean, I knew it was soon but that is really soon! Chalk that one up to pregnancy brain.

Lucy has been using real sentences and expresses much more complex things these days. She remembers so much! She will bring things up that happened weeks ago. She is also exhibiting all the normal toddler behaviors, trying to be independent, doing things herself, and saying no just to say no. Normally frustrating things that are extra difficult due to my lack of patience at this point in time. We are managing pretty well, but sometimes we have to call Daddy to come home for a few minutes, or Grandma and Bobbob have to come take over for awhile, like they did Tuesday. (I am so glad they are home from their trip!) I guess it will get worse for awhile but eventually they will play together right? Pleases say right! :)

Anyway, much of the time Lucy is a joy. She tells us she loves all the time now, she plays by herself for stretches, she goes to bed at night (almost always), she is a good eater (so at least I don't have that common toddler behavior to deal with), and she hardly ever throws temper tantrums in public (at home is a different story). yesterday she was even trying to share her toys with brother. She was smooshing matchbox cars up against my belly and saying "Brother, want that?" I am sure she will continue that type of thing once he is here and big enough to actually play with her. hahahaha

No comments:

Powered By Blogger