Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Non-baby related excitment

We are finally going modern at our house. No we haven't caved and gotten cable, we have gone wireless. Right now I am sitting on the couch, typing on a wireless keyboard, which is hooked up to my computer that is using my brand new wifi network! I know, I know, fancy stuff! So, if you come over you can get on my network too. Woooo, super fancy! I am pysched to be able to sit on the couch and use the internet, with my big screen TV as my monitor! I think we can instantly download Netflix movies and watch them on the TV now!!! I hope everyone is as bowled over with this development as I am! :)

I have to force myself to bed about an hour ago so I am well rested for tomorrow's attempt at producing Baby Brother.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger