Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Hospital info

Here is the website for the hospital: http://www.urmc.rochester.edu/hh/services-centers/maternity/index.cfm

Just so everyone knows: visiting hours are from 11am-8pm; kids under 14 are not allowed unless they are a sibling (sorry Molly, not that you will be here to get turned away but sorry anyway that you couldn't come if you were here to do so :) ); I will be in for 48 hours once the baby is born; Lucy gets at least an hour to herself to meet the baby; we are giving Lucy a new baby doll when it is time for us to bring Baby Brother home (it is a surprise until then); and I am still not telling the baby's name until he is born. hehehe Lucy does NOT know his name because I know everyone will be trying to grill her for it. :p

I am having a down in the dumps day today because I am very uncomfortable and I realize that I could still be in this position a week, or god forbid, more than a week from now. it is very frustrating to not be able to do anything. I can't do anything to make him get here, I am too sore to do pretty much anything physical other than walk, it is too cold out to take Lucy for long walks like I wold like to do, and I am tired of walking the mall (I've done that 3 times in the past week). Lucy asks me how I feel and "back sore?", that is so sad!!! I tried chasing her around last night, as well as I could so I think she is happier with me. It is getting tough to think up things that are exciting enough to keep her occupied while I sit. :) today we played play-doh maybe tomorrow we will paint. That'll fill up 20 minutes.

I'm done complaining. Well, not really but I am done complaining on the blog, Dave can listen now. :)

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Keep up the good waiting! Snuggle Lucy as much as possible :)

Powered By Blogger