Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

We all decided to spend last Sunday chilling out and relaxing after our hectic Christmas. I seem to be having trouble getting myself going again. All of the exhaustion (and germs) caught up with me. I haven't left the house in almost 3 whole days (I did have to go out on the back porch this morning to yell at the dog)! Lucy was sick at the beginning of the week and I went down right behind her. I would I say I feel bad for Dave because he had to work and help take care of us and the house, but considering that at this point in my pregnancy with Lucy I got put on bed rest, he has gotten it easy in the housework category this time. Anyway...

We had a great Christmas! Lucy loves her new kitchen and the million other toys she got. That little girl got a pair of Uggs for Christmas!!!!! It was a sad day for me as I watched my 21 month old daughter surpass me in coolness. ;) I have updated My Pictures and My Videos is mostly done.

Here a couple of pictures:



Christmas Eve. This is one of Lucy's favorite new toys, a giant dump truck that she can put tons of stuff in.











Cousins Kristy and Nick gave Lucy this giant dog
she sleeps with it every night now.











Christmas morning. (I don't look tired do I? We were up until almost 12 putting the kitchen together.)
















Santa knew just the way to this little girls heart; jewelry!

















I'm not sure but I think Molly liked the gift I picked out for her. :)












Lucy got this super cool bouncy pony from her aunties.












Lucy cooked lots for Grandma. Actually, Lucy did lots of everything with Grandma. I am sure my mom wasn't glad to see us go, but she certainly needed a nap after we left!










On Friday we went to my parents house (they came to our house on Christmas day and then we went with them to their house on Friday). Lucy's favorite thing to do there is make Grandma read to her. This visit she had to sit in her own chair with the blanket on her lap and Grandma had to lean way over and read to her. :)












A much needed nap at Grandma and BobBob's house.












Finally, this lovely close up shot of my giant belly. :)










There are more pictures and videos on the links.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger