Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

We have been SUPER busy getting ready for Christmas. Plus last week we made a quick trip to MA to celebrate Molly's first birthday. It was a really nice trip other than the fact that half of that state had lost their power in an ice storm a few days before we went so we had a really hard time finding a hotel room. Oh well, I am glad we went to see Molly turn one!

Lucy and I have been wrapping, decorating, cooking and cleaning fools. For some reason I have found myself very tired at the end of the day. :) I have been making my back very sore but I am getting a lot done. Fortunately I am going to physical therapy now and it is making a huge difference. I have excersises/stretches to do when I feel sore and they help.

The other reason I haven't blogged is because for the last three days I have been banned from entering the computer room. Dave went Christmas shopping and "hid" my presents in here (aka put all the presents on the futon and then closed the door). He is upstairs wrapping them now so I was finally allowed back in.

My cookies are baked and decorated, my presents are wrapped, my house is almost clean. I think I am just about ready for Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger