Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Quickie

This morning Lucy and I were hanging on the couch and she told me she was a super girl! She is great!!! She talks so much! She is a big copy-cat faze, anything you do or say she does, a little scary!

I had a midwife appointment Tuesday. Not much to report, all is well and according to the ultrasound I had a few weeks ago baby brother is only in the 52 percentile. Not so big!

That is all I have time to write for now because Lucy and I are going on an adventure this morning! We are going, with playgroup, to check out a brand new business near here. It is a place full of bounce houses!!!! It sounds like tons of fun. I will report back on it later. See ya! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger