Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cousin Fun

Molly is here to visit!!! She has grown up so much since I last saw her! (Jim and Julie are here too. :) ) This afternoon us girls (Oma, Aunt Julie, Molly, Lucy and I) went to the Museum of Play. We had a great time!


Molly thought these blocks were hilarious.




I think Oma was having fun too.
















Lucy has been into helping Daddy so she really liked the tool bench and tools. She was a bit worried about the "sharps", the saws, because she knows she isn't supposed to touch them. I explained that they were pretend saws so it was okay to touch these ones.









Here is Molly coming after me- walking! She kept wanting me to walk with her or hold her. I am a huge fan of kids who like me! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger