Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Funny Story

On Monday afternoon, Lucy and I decided to bake some corn bread. I got everything out and we started to put the ingredients together. I told her "we need to find the 1/4 cup". Lucy bent over the basket I keep the measuring cups in so I bent over to look in the basket with her, at that exact moment she pulls out a measuring cup, a metal measuring cup, and that little girl is stronger than you think. So yes, she clocked me in the nose with the metal measuring cup. I just got home from the doctor's office which is where I went to find out if my nose is broken. Good news, it's not, it is just a bit swollen and sore.

That is my funny story for today. I have a slightly swollen, bruised, sore nose.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger