Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 3, 2008

I did it!

I finished the rug for the baby's room!





I am so excited about it! This is a lucky baby, I never made anything for Lucy while I was pregnant. Well, I tried to make her a sweater but it did not work out. :)









Because I had the camera out Lucy had to have her picture taken too. I tried to take my picture quick but she sensed photos be taken and came running.






Thank you Aunt Grace for teaching me how to make the rug and thank you Aunt Linda for giving me the canvas to make it on! I know I said this before but rug hooking is the best craft ever! This rug was so quick and easy to make! Thank you aunties!

3 comments:

Tessa said...

The rug is beautiful Anna! I was wondering how big it is, then I saw Lucy sitting on it and got perspective. She was just trying to be helpful :) Great job!

neenie said...

Way to go girl. It looks soooo good! Tell David I think that you are "the fastest hooker ever!!"

Julie said...

Wow! That's gorgeous!!
I SO want to learn to be a hooker now. :)

Powered By Blogger