Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Perfect Sunday Afternoon

We took a nap:














Then we did some cooking:


Lucy helps like I do; we are best at supervising. :) She picked a measuring cup out and decided she wanted to have some milk in it. She is so cute! Recently she has started pretending. Before he asked for milk in her measuring cup she was pretend drinking out of it. She also likes to feed her dolls and she has actual "conversations" when she pretend talks on the phone. When there is a real voice on the other end she still tends to clam up.

She also talks about people when they aren't around, I like to see her remembering. She talks a lot about Grandma, BobBob, Molly, Uncle Jim, Aunt Julie, Big Dee, Linda, Pam, and of course Kim and Oma. She wants to call these people constantly, and she always asks me if they will be at the Diner. By the way, if someone isn't at our house our with us at a particular moment they are at work. Lucy knows a lot of hard working people and I think she thinks they all work at the Oil Company just like Daddy, Kim, Oma and Grandpa do. Really a good portion of the people she knows work at the Oil Company, so therefore that is where everyone works right?

I weighed Lucy yesterday and she still weighs 20.5 pounds. She really feels like a lot more than that!!! Plus she eats nonstop so I was surprised she hasn't gained any weight. I was complaining about our grocery bill this morning and Dave reminded me that soon we will have another mouth to feed. I however reminded him that for the first 6 months give or take, the baby's food won't cost anything, yeah for breastfeeding!!

In other baby news I don't have much to report. My pottery friends, who hadn't seen me for two weeks, said I am definitely getting bigger. Which is the same thing Aunt Joyce said yesterday, Aunt Pam just stared at my giant belly. :) Baby Brother is definitely growing and getting stronger, Dave can feel him sometimes now. One really weird feeling thing I had forgotten about but was reminded of this week, once the baby gets a bit bigger (like now) you can feel him jump, or do a jig or whatever it is he is doing in there, right directly on my bladder. A very weird, not painful but certainly not good feeling.

Oh, my belly button is getting shallower, I am thinking it will probably pop out this time since I am so big and I still have a little over 3 months to go. I am rather nervous about that, belly button that is. :) Also, my sciatica is really acting up. I could barely move on Friday because on Thursday i had done some yard work and then went to pottery class and threw a few things (when you throw you sit at a low stool and bend over the potter's wheel). So I guess I am done with most yard work (yeah!) and with throwing at pottery. :( At least I can still work at a table and hand build, I would be very depressed to have to give up pottery.

I have written a lot, I hope that makes up for the gap since my last post!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Such a cute video. She does great with a cup! Until the end, of course, but that's cute too :)

Powered By Blogger