Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

The weather outside is frightful...

I am feeling pretty accomplished; I got Lucy's big Christmas gift already! She is getting a play kitchen and while we were shopping at BJs for other things on Thursday they happened to have a nice one so I bought it. Of course that spontaneous buy didn't happen to fit in my car. :( doh! The people very kindly (a.k.a. without making fun of me) put it on hold for me and I went back yesterday to pick it up with Evie's car. Better yet, I went back yesterday in Evie's car without Lucy! She stayed home with Evie so I made a couple of stops and even got my eyebrows done and bangs trimmed!!!!!

As for the title of this post, we have been having near record cold this week. It has been staying int he 20s and low 30s while normally this time of year it is in the 40s. brrr! It has also snowed almost every day this week. They are predicted more snow all this coming week too. Again brrr! You would think I still lived in the Adirondacks. I have a video of Lucy playing in the snow that I will try to put up later. Right now Dave is getting ready to leave to go hunting so I am off to try to entertain Lucy. I am not used to this super early morning thing! :(

No comments:

Powered By Blogger