Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Good Day

We just got back from the midwife's and an ultrasound. Everything is looking good! We got to see the baby's face during the ultrasound, it was so cool! We must not have had an ultrasound this late with Lucy because we never got to see such a clear picture of her. We watched him open and close his mouth! They said he is about 2 pounds now which a little big but not huge so that is a relief. My weight and blood pressure were great today and the results of my early diabetes screening were normal. So everything is great!!! My next appointment is in two weeks, we have moved up to two week appointments instead of monthlies!

That is the good. The bad is I have to go get a maternity support belt and I am going to start physical therapy for my sciatica. I guess that is good really it should help me feel better but I have a feeling the support belt is less than attractive, at least it goes under my clothes. :) In other bad news, Lucy is having sleep issues, again. Tonight we will be sleep training, again. She was coming with us around 5am and falling back asleep which was fie but she started crying to come in earlier and earlier. Dave and i decided the only way to stop this is to not let her come in with us at all. Starting tonight/tomorrow am we will not be going in to her until at least 5am and at that point we will be getting up for the day. Expect a tired, cranky bunch if you see us in the next few days. I want to take a nap now but Lucy is not yet asleep and I can't seem to settle down and stop thinking about the things that need doing. With Christmas approaching and my belly getting bigger and bigger I feel in a rush to get holiday things finished.

On that note, I better get to work while I can. I have a bunch of computer stuff to do and since Lucy thinks it should always be time for computer games I need to do it while she is upstairs in bed. Keep your fingers crossed that she goes to sleep!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Hey Anna, I did PT for sciatica last spring. It wasn't awful :) My friend eventually talked me into seeing a chiropractor (they scare me!) and it made a world of difference!! After weeks of tiny improvements with the PT, one visit to the chiro made things about 95% better!! It was amazing. Something to think about anyway :) It's an awful thing to have, though apparently very common. Good luck!!

And PS, we need more belly pics!! Not all of us get to visit with your regularly :)

Powered By Blogger