Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

All alone

Last night Lucy had her second ever sleepover. I am all alone now. :( Well, Dave is upstairs still sleeping like any normal person would be given this chance, but not me. I woke up and started thinking about all of the things I cold get done while Lucy wasn't here so I got up. Stupid me, is what I will be thinking later when I am sooo tired. :)

Anyway, Dave and I went to dinner and saw a play last night. I got to the theater and realized i couldn't even remember that last time I had been to a play (in high school I was the president of our drama club and was in all the plays). We saw A Christmas Story, it is based on the movie about the kid who wants a Red Rider BB Gun for Christmas. It was really good, the cast was very small and they used all local kids. before the show we ate dinner at the restaurant my brother works at. He has been working there for, oh, six months maybe more and it was the first time I went there, the good sister that I am.

Yesterday morning we took Lucy to see Santa. It went surprisingly well, I was afraid she wouldn't go near him but she did.





She was a little unsure but she was willing to sit on his lap.








She wanted Santa to give her her candy cane and orange so she could get of there. The candy cane was a big hit, surprise surprise. I told her to not to bite just lick it, so the whole way home she was holding out her tongue and rubbing the candy cane on it. We had walked there so her hand and face were frozen by the time we got home but she had enough sugar in her to not even notice.







These are some of Lucy's friends, Molly and James. They are a brother and sister who go to the Diner with their Grandma. The other day, while I wasn't there, James kissed Lucy right on the lips. He is a beautiful little boy so I guess that is okay, although Daddy was upset and very sad about it. ;)




I better got to some of my actual work now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger