Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not Complaining

I haven't let myself blog anymore this week because I feel like doing is complaining. Complaining is the prerogative of the 8 and a half month pregnant woman but I don't want to do it. Well, i do but I won't. :)

I was reminded by multiple sources that I hadn't blogged about my midwife appointment on Tuesday. So, everything is fine, we are pretty much just waiting. My blood pressure was fine and I only gained 4 pounds in three weeks and with those weeks cover the holidays I am in really good shape. If i am careful I think I can keep myself to less gain this time than i had with Lucy which would be good since I started higher this time. Breastfeeding and chasing a toddler ought to take care of all of it anyway so I am not too worried. :)

They did schedule me another ultrasound for next Tuesday so they can check Baby Brother's size. this was not an unexpected thing. I am kind of excited to get the chance to see him. i never had an ultrasound this late with Lucy so it will be cool to see something that should look like an actual baby on the monitor. They are also going to check his position, they are having a hard time telling for sure if he is head down.

Dave just came down from putting Lucy to bed. He said she is crying and saying she wants Grandma. This kid is very good at trying to get out of going to bed! I think my mom will like hearing that though. :)

oh, one last thing, I am not sure but Lucy may have counted from one to ten by herself today. I was cooking dinner and she was playing on the other side of the room when I decided to listen to what she was saying to her self. When I tuned in she was on four and I think she got to ten correctly, she was talking softly and I didn't want to interrupt and throw her off. She is so smart! :)

2 comments:

Tessa said...

My kids were late and I ended up with 41wk ultrasounds for both of them. It is pretty cool to see the ultrasound that looks so much like an actual baby! Mine were both born the day after their 41wk ultrasounds :)

Kathy said...

Lucy sounds a bit like her mother was at that age and bedtime. Bob would often fall asleep before Anna did.

Powered By Blogger