Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

OMG!!!!

The highly anticipated ultrasound occurred this morning. Is everyone dying to know just how big Baby Brother is? I am not telling. Just kidding! Now we only saw the ultrasound technician and of course she can't/won't tell us much, and ultrasounds can be up to a pound off either way, but.... she said he is 5 lbs 12oz at this point which puts him in the 80th percentile. Yikes!!!!! Just for comparison Lucy friend Haley was 5lbs 11oz at birth (she was two weeks early but I still have 5 and a half weeks to go!!!)!!!!!! The important thing I can't remember is, do babies gain 1 pound a week from now to the end or is it only half a pound? I am going to go look it up in the pregnancy book. I am very anxious for my midwife appointment next week to discuss what they think about his size!!! (The issue/worry is that Lucy had trouble getting out and she was 8lbs 2oz so if he is going to be bigger there could be a problem.)

I have to go get Lucy down for her nap and look up the rate of growth for the baby now. I should probably clean up this pig sty a bit too.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger