Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 5, 2009

The Bench

A friend of ours gave us some benches to use at our dining room table. Lucy loves them! She requests every meal to be at the benches and she likes to climb up and just sit or stand on them for no reason other than to be on the benches.
















(Yeah, that's a phone book she is sitting on. We don't have any encyclopedias.)















For a change, I am dreading Lucy going to bed tonight. I have to balance the checkbook and pay bills. :( Due to total neglect over the last few weeks my wallet will barely close there are so many receipts hanging out of it and my checkbook ledger is pretty much blank. Yikes! I am glad I chose that nap this afternoon. ;)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger