Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

5 weeks left!

We only have 5 weeks left!!! Yesterday we went and took the childbirth refresher class at the hospital. I didn't learn much but I am glad I went. Our hospital has created this really nice new book that they give out at the childbirth classes. I read it last night and I am glad to have it. It has a short part with summaries of what each stage of labor is like, things you can do to cope and tips for the labor coach. I think that will be handy. It also has a really big section on breastfeeding, that was great. I remember what a hard time Lucy and I had at the beginning but I didn't remember the details of it. It is a great refresher of the steps you take and the different holds you use at the beginning, all things I had kind of forgotten/blocked out. :)

While Dave and I were at our class, Lucy spent the morning with Linda and Big D. She had such a good time that when she got home she was exhausted but wouldn't go to sleep because she kept telling us about the stuff she did with them. Linda sent me a few pictures.

































I hope that the artist showed Lucy a thing or two.










I guess she really liked Aunt Linda's toys. This picture is super cute!










Thank you Linda and Dee!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger