Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Zoo, Sleep over, Midwife appointment

Yesterday was mine and Dave's wedding anniversary (7 years!). Dave took most of the day off and spent it with us! First we went to the zoo, which I have been wanting to go to for a couple of weeks now but the weather hasn't been great. Yesterday was sunny and in the upper 20s (a heat wave compared to last week) so we went. I love the zoo, especially in the winter. A lot of the animals are more active than in the summer, the tigers were very busy and Lucy loved watching them. After the zoo we went out to lunch then Lucy got dropped off at Oma and Grandpa's house. She had her final trial run sleepover and it was a success. She even ran to me and hugged me this morning when I saw her (last time she slept over she didn't want to leave Oma). Dave and I went to Toys-r-Us to get a Lucy a present for when the baby gets here. She is getting her own baby to take home from the hospital! (That was the idea from the lady who taught our childbirth class.)



I just looked out the window and this is what I saw.





She took her purse out with her to play in the snow! She is so girly sometimes!








Anyway, so Dave and I went to a movie. I think it was the second one we saw in the past year! We saw Defiance, about the Jews in Poland who survived by hiding in the forests, it was really good! After we went to Borders and then I wasn't hungry so we went to the grocery store to get Dave something for dinner. At the store I saw some strawberries and decided I needed to have them. Lucy breaks out if she eats strawberries so I almost never have them. Well since she was at Oma's I thought I would have some strawberries for dinner. Yeah, I ate almost the whole container along with a bunch of raspberries. Big mistake! I almost thought I was starting labor this morning until I remembered my dinner. Doh! All is well, I am just dumb. :)

Speaking of all is well, we went to the midwife this morning. They were running way behind and so we missed the inauguration completely. :( That is the only bad news to report though. The midwife said they think that Baby Brother will be about the same size as Lucy was so they are not worried! Yeah! I was worried!! We are now at the waiting point. There is nothing to do but wait for him to make his grand entrance. I will be going to the midwife once a week now until he shows up.

Lucy wants me to go have cocoa with her now that she came is from the cold. :) I have a few videos I will try to post later.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger