Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

This has been a difficult week. Lucy is cutting a tooth and she has been very mooddy and she has hardly slept at all. I don't sleep that well anyway so being up with her at all hours all week is really starting to take it is toll on me. Fortunately tonight is pottery! My one night away each week is very important to me! :)

Tonight we are going to try some more sleep training. Lucy was sleeping until 4 or 5am and then we would go in and lay down with her. She would usually go back to sleep for a few hours but lately it hasn't been working. Saturday she woke up at 4:30 and although she laid pretty quietly for a little while she never went back to sleep. I don't think our laying down with her is helping her sleep anymore, I think it might actually be making it harder for her to sleep. So tonight I won't be going in to lay down with her. It will probably be a rough night, but if it goes anything like past sleep training trails, it should only take a couple of nights, each night being less bad than the night before. My fingers are crossed and I am not looking forward to it but after being awake pretty much since 2am this morning (I dozed on and off until 6) I am willing to try anything.

2 comments:

neenie said...

Send her to Groveland - we're up anyway and I'd have someone to "PLAY" with! (and she's so much fun!!!)

Julie said...

Molly was wide awake and ready to start the day at 4 a.m. yesterday and I was in a bad mood the rest of the day. Sleep deprivation stinks. Good luck with the sleep training!

Powered By Blogger