Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day!

We have had a very nice holiday weekend! Friday night was our date, Saturday I got my plants in the ground, Sunday we partied hard at the Burgess', and today we went to the parade and then for a little hike at Mendon Ponds. I think Lucy really enjoyed the parade, she watched the marching band very closely and took an interest in the horses. The best part of the weekend was all of the time we got to spend with friends and family. Lucy had so much fun with her Oma, Grandpa, Aunties and Big D that she didn't want to come back to me! I am last choice to her lately but I am (mostly) over it.

The worst part of the weekend was that I sun burned the heck out of my shoulders while I finished planting my garden Saturday. :( My garden is going to look really nice though I think. :) Here are a couple of pictures to follow up on the plastic covered hill of a past post:

Next I have to weed the shady side of the hill and then do the bed next to the house, but my butterfly garden is pretty well done! I actually finished something I started! :)

This next picture I caught on Saturday. Lucy and Haley were loving each other! They kept hugging and kissing, it was very cute!


Last but not least, Dave took a video of Lucy playing on the deck this afternoon. She took my (empty) coffee mug and started carrying it around and pretending she was drinking out of it. Her shirt and shorts were soaked because she had been playing in a dishpan of water. Dave had taken her inside and took off her shirt but then she ran back outside and started playing with my mug. She is so funny sometimes!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger