Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 9, 2008

So Smart!

After dinner tonight Dave said he would take us out for an ice cream cone, but just as we were about to leave he got called to fix a little thing at work. (It really was a little thing, don't worry Grandpa K.!) So Lucy and I were waiting in the car and she started to get bored so I started playing with the camera to entertain her and I got this super cute video!



My favorite part is when she shoves her finger way up her nose and says "no" (meaning nose). She likes to put her finger up other people's noses too. She also enjoys trying to poke your eye out while saying "eye". This morning she tried pulling on my eyelashes to see what would happen. :)
I still haven't been able to catch her walking on video. Maybe this weekend I will get it.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

She is smart! And adorable :) Eve's still looking for her hair ;)

Powered By Blogger