Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Visiting Oswego

Today Lucy and I went to Oswego to visit my parents. We had nothing going on and they are getting ready to go on another trip so I thought we would go. I love being able to take and do whatever Lucy and I have a whim to do!

My dad has been having some problems with his back but he is doing better and he just had a bunch of tests run yesterday. They hooked up electrodes to him and tested how is muscles reacted, I wish I could've been there to press the buttons for that one! ;) My mom got a fancy new sewing machine and is putting it to use making a new quilt for their bed in the RV. And congrats to Uncle Freddy, he graduated from SUNY Oswego this past Saturday! He and Gina have to be out of their apartment in Oswego by Monday and they don't have an apartment in Rochester yet. Good luck to them! Sometimes I may feel tired of my house but I am glad not to have apartment hunt!

Lucy had a ton of fun with the three of them today. They spoil her rotten of course, including ice cream after lunch, and she loves them for it!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger