Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Updated

I finally updated My videos! I think there are 10 new videos up.

Last night we went shopping and replaced the deceased fish. :) On Kim's recommendation we also medicated the tank, I hope it fixes it! Flushing fish isn't my favorite thing to do. While we were out we bought Lucy some new toys. She didn't have much to play with outside, so we got a water/sand wheel (with a funnel and wheels that spin around as the water or sand goes through), a bubble blowing lawn mower (!!!), her very own plastic lawn chair, and a popcorn popper (the thing you push around and the balls pop around inside). We have been playing with the popper, Dave thinks it might trick her into walking! Of course the weather has turned cold, a high only in the 40s today, so we can't play much with our other new stuff. :( I haven't put the mower together yet anyway. ;)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger