Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

New Pics and Vids

I finally updated our pictures and our videos. Here are the highlights:

The weather was perfect the first half of the week, so we spent lots of time outside. We crawled around the yard, blew bubbles, played in the sand, and drew pictures with chalk.
On Tuesday I found a beautiful flower growing amongst my crocus.


Such a hard day of playing tuckered the poor girl out. She fell asleep during dinner.


It was so cute! We let her sleep for a little while, but then I had to wash the BBQ sauce off of her face, so we had to wake her.


On Thursday we went to an Easter egg hunt (the hunt had been put off until nice weather).


And today, Lucy helped Daddy in the garden before the weather turned bad again.


There are more pictures and videos if you follow the links.
My Videos
My Pictures

No comments:

Powered By Blogger