Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

New Stuff

Two big new things at our house:

The newest members of our family!

Lucy has been really into the aquariums at the office and at the Diner so we decided to spend some of her birthday money and get her her own aquarium. I bought the goldfish starter kit and three goldfish. Lucy seems to like them, and I had fun getting it all set up. I just hope I don't kill them!

Second new thing; my new kitchen!

We painted all weekend and it is just about done. Huge difference huh? It is so much brighter in there, I love it! We are exhausted and paint covered so I am on my way to go soak the paint drips off of my hands and arms.

P.S. THANK YOU KIM!!!!!!! You are the best! (She helped me pick out the fish on Friday and then spent all day Saturday here helping me paint. Isn't she great?!)

2 comments:

neenie said...

The kitchen looks GREAT!! I can't beleive that you did it all in a weekend. (and your right - Kim is great!) Can't wait to see it - Love, G

Julie said...

Wow, you did all that with just paint? It looks like a complete remodel!

What are the fish names?

Powered By Blogger