Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Recovery, sort of

Lucy is much better, Dave and I are much worse. For the past 2 days we have both felt very yicky, to put it mildly. We have been doing shifts; taking turns sleeping and playing with Lucy. Luckily for us, all that sleep that she didn't get while she was sick is catching up with her and she has been going to bed early and taking good naps this weekend. We were supposed to get a bunch of projects done to get ready for the party, but we only managed to do one of them. Oh well. Hopefully I will feel better enough tomorrow to go get some of my shopping done. Then it is time to clean, clean, clean, which will be fun, fun, fun! :P I think I am going to go take some medicine and go to bed shortly.

Oh yeah, Lucy has a rash now. I don' know what is up with that. She hasn't eaten anything new that I think of except a little bit of ketchup with dinner tonight. I don't think that is it though because she didn't have much of it and I think it is too soon for a reaction. If she still has the rash tomorrow it is back to the doctor's office for us. (We finally got her to eat her chicken by dipping it in ketchup! Usually she just throws it on the floor for the dog, which has made the two of them best friends but I was worried that Lucy wasn't getting enough protein.)

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Hey Anna, do you give Lucy tofu? I buy the silken tofu, mush it up, and mix it in with other food (veggies, fruit, baby cereal, etc). Warm it up a bit and Eve loves it. It's a great source of protein. Just a thought.

Julie said...

Jim and I were both sick a couple weeks ago at the same time Molly was sick. It was miserable. I felt doubly horrible because I caught it first and infected everybody else. Hang in there! At least Lucy's perking up. Hugs and kisses!
Love,
Julie

Powered By Blogger