Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bad Parenting

I am a bad parent. :( Yesterday afternoon I was on the computer when I noticed that Lucy was playing awfully quietly. So, I turned around and she was eating dirt out of a potted plant! Ahh!!! We went and rinsed off and had to change our shirts because we got so wet getting clean. I am a bad parent. ;)

In other news, this morning Lucy said "Mae Dog" on her own, unprompted. Every morning when we come downstairs we say good morning to Mae, but this morning Dave had let Mae out and she was still outside. Lucy was saying "blah blah blah" in a high pitched voice and then I heard her say "Mae Dog". I realized that she was doing what I do every morning; baby-talking in a high pitched voice to the dog! Isn't she the best! She is so funny, the things she does now. :) She copies us all the time. I guess we better start watching what we say!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

What, they're not supposed to eat the dirt??? Hmmm.... ;)

Powered By Blogger