Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Changes

Watching Lucy change from a baby into a toddler is so cool! I love watching her play and seeing all the new things she is figuring out. It is so much fun to see her turning into her own person. She has learned to do so many new things lately; she waves with her fingers now instead of her whole arm, she points at things, she brings me books and sits down to look at the pictures while I read them. She is also very moody and is learning how to throw tantrums, but really, overall, she is a lot of fun to be with. I am so glad I am home with her so I don't miss any of it! (As you can tell I have been doing lots of birthday reminiscing. :) )

No comments:

Powered By Blogger