Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

3 Days and Counting

Only 3 days left until Lucy's birthday! I can't believe it!!!! Lucy is recovered from her cold and I am starting to feel better, but Dave is still pretty sick. :( He is home from work right now napping with Lucy, which allowed me to run my errands without the child. It is so much easier to run errands without her because she has to go in and out of the carseat at every stop, neccessary for safety but what a pain!

I want to say an extra special huge thank you to Evie who took Lucy all day yesterday so I could get some sleep. I woke up at 2am and couldn't get back to sleep, so I thought I was going to go crazy when Evie came in to save the day. I took some cold medicine and put myself to bed, just what the doctor ordered, so thank you!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger