Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Growing Up, Literally

Lucy is growing! We went to her 12 month check-up today and she has actually put on weight and gotten taller. She weighed 18lbs 13oz, only 1lb 3oz to go in order to turn her car seat forward. She is 28 and 3/4 inches tall. I think Molly may soon out grow her but it is progress!

Other than that Lucy is healthy little girl. She had to get two vaccines today, one of which stung a lot they said and is likely to cause a fever. Worse than that happened though; Lucy had to get blood drawn! :( It was awful!!!!!! At one year they check for lead and anemia, so we had to go to the lab after the doctor's. Dave had to hold her down while they did it, it was terrible!!!!!! I was terrible, I hid in the other room while they did it so that I could swoop and be the good guy afterwards! :) When we got home I gave her some Motrin and an early lunch so we can take an early afternoon nap.

I think it is time for nap now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger