Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The Party

The party was great! Lucy ate some pizza, played in the frosting on her cake, had a bath, and opened lots of cool presents. She also got to play with her friend Haley, and crawl around to talk with all of the guests.

Dave and I taught Lucy to put up her finger and say one. Here is a video that she kind of does it in (plus you can hear my super sexy deep voice from my cold):




This is Lucy starting her cake. There are more videos of her eating her cake on My Videos. I will update MY Pictures too, but here is one of Lucy after her cake:


She went straight into the tub after this photo!

The party was great, and Lucy slept like a rock all night! Of course she ended up staying up past her bedtime after all of that sugar and excitement. Mommy and Daddy slept like rocks too after that party! I think Lucy had a really great first birthday!

2 comments:

neenie said...

Uncle Bob and I thought about you all during the party and wished we were with you. Aunt Kim sent us pictures and we also were happy to see what your Mommy had posted. We love you Lucy!! Auntie Grace

Julie said...

We thought about you guys, too. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
Love,
Julie, Jim and Molly

Powered By Blogger