Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Post From Lucy

bv jhjjnngv∂ß i'

That is Lucy's very own contribution to the blog. She throws a fit if I get on the computer and she doesn't get to play. We've created a monster.

Today we've been cleaning house, much needed but not much fun. We are also doing some cooking. Dave took a video of Lucy and I use our apple peeler/corer to make applesauce. She had her post-nap grumpy pants on so she starts whining at the end of it. Anyone who thinks Lucy never cries should enjoy hearing her whine. :)


I was wearing my least favorite maternity shirt, so, sorry you can't really see the bump, but it definitely shows now.

I did set up an account on Facebook so if you haven't already seen that go there and check it out. (You have to have an account there to see my page. Aunt Grace, I think you would love it, we have to set you up a page! :) )

I am actually having a few moments of quiet computer time because Lucy is playing with Dave and I partially shut the computer room door so she wouldn't see what I was doing. Yes, I am pitiful, I am hiding from an 18 month old! If I stay quiet I maybe I can have some time on the totally addictive, but totally time wasting Facebook.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger