Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Video

I just took this video. I never thought that a flashlight could be so cool!



A little while I go I was getting dinner started, chicken enchiladas, yum!, so I needed to keep Lucy occupied. After she finished eating the huge piece of apple pie I gave her (Granny brought it over earlier this afternoon, thank you!), I gave her my basket of measuring cups to play with. Best toy ever!! Well as I just found out, second best toy ever after a flashlight.

Tomorrow is the big ultrasound!!!!!!! Yes, we are going to (hopefully) find out the sex of the baby. I want to know the sex even more with this baby than I wanted to know what Lucy was. Of course it turned out they were wrong with her, she isn't a little girl, she is definitely a monkey! :) I am watching her try to a somersault right now. (If she is trying to do that all on her own, is it a sign that I should find a gymnastics class for her?)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger