Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

2nd From Me

A Second post from me today, shocking isn't it? Dave is putting Lucy to bed so I have a few minutes free. I was distracted by the baby/doggie game earlier and I forgot to say that Lucy has cradle cap. It's sort of like dandruff and is very common in newborns. Lucy never had it before now, weird. We are supposed to put baby oil or olive oil on her head, let it soak in and then try to comb or brush the stuff off of her. Sounds fun. :)

Lucy has been learning tons of new words lately, she just comes out with new ones all the time. Some catch me by surprise, the other day she pointed at a picture in her book and said "horse", I knew that she knew what a horse was and she knows what a horse says but she had never said it before. Anyway, her new favorite word is broccoli! We had some with dinner last night and she said it a couple of times and then I forgot about it. Well this morning on the way to the doctor's office she was singing to herself in the backseat and I suddenly realized she was singing "broccoli broccoli". It was very funny and cute, I will try to get a video of it.

I should probably go check on Dave and Lucy. The other night he came up to check on me because it had been quiet for a while and he found exactly what he thought he would find, both of us asleep. I can't help it, I get tired! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger