Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Pictures and a Video

It has been a while since I posted any pictures or videos so yesterday we took a few. They are the end of summer. :( I meant to get these pictures all summer and finally got them, probably my last chance for this year.

The end of the 2008 sweet corn. The video is of her eating this ear.


Lucy loves to eat whole tomatoes straight out of the garden. After she finished this one she asked for another one.


Lucy and I finally did a little bit of our garden work. We weeded and moved a few plants around. We also started putting things in the shed for the winter.




I call this video "Yummy Corn". :)

She is a full fledged toddler now, there's no baby left. Good thing I will have a baby in February or else I would feel sad about that. Okay, I am a little sad anyway and I make her cuddle with me sometimes to make me feel better. :)

1 comment:

luutsen said...

Can you send my e corn?
whe like to see how eat Lucy the corn.Greet from Luutsen en Annie Fryslan
Heff you see the nieuw pictures on my space?

Powered By Blogger