Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's a...

BOY!!! We had the ultrasound today and everything looked good. The baby is a big, healthy boy! Average weight at this point is about 8 and a half ounces, this baby is 10 ounces already and my uterus is measuring big too. Yikes! In utero, Lucy was always a bit on the small side but she was 8lbs 2ozs at birth. So if this baby is measuring on the big side now... I'll just say yikes again! :) On the good for me side, my siactica is better than it was and I have only gained 6lbs so far (normal at this point is 10lbs or more)! Here is a much awaited belly shot:
















I had to post this one too because it demonstrates my life. I try to do something only to spend my time trying to get Lucy to stop chasing Mae. Soon Little Brother will be chasing Lucy who will be chasing Mae! :)







I taught Lucy a new word this afternoon for the occasion.

3 comments:

AnnaPK said...

I don't know why the begining of this post is written so huge, I tried to make it normal size. Sorry!

Tessa said...

Yay!! Boys are great :)

luutsen said...

Congratulation with your BOY
2.22 ith is my birthday
ome Luutsen and Annie

Powered By Blogger