Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

YIKES!!!

Yikes #1: Look at that stork!!!!!!! He is past the halfway!!!! I feel yeah and yikes. On the one hand I am glad to be half way there and I can't wait to meet this little guy. but on the other hand i am so not ready! How in the world do you take care of two kids at once? Some days I can barely manage Lucy! I guess they will just entertain each other right? ;)

Yikes #2: This is best described in a picture.


Yesterday we went to BJs and they had this really good deal, so...I bought a potty seat. YIKES!!!!!! We definitely are not ready for it yet but I figured it was better to have one when she does show an interest than not have one right? Plus my friend Melissa told me that her pediatrician told them they should have started potty training at 18 months, so I've been thinking about it some. I think her doc probably meant that they should have introduced the potty seat then, before Haley become a full blown, set in her ways toddler. (Happily for all of them Haley is a potty training success story even without having started so young!) So I bought a potty seat. Lucy likes to go with me when I go in their anyway, now she has somewhere to sit. :)



Yikes #3: Also best described by a photo.


This is my pregnancy present!!!! It is a yikes because, boy have my priorities changed! When I was pregnant with Lucy, Dave surprised me with a necklace and matching earrings, this time he surprised me with a garage door opener. I think I like this present better, I'll get more use out of it that is for sure! :) We have lived at this house for 6 years and I never imagined I would get to park in the garage. The car barely fits, you have to let the passenger side people out before you pull in, but hey I am parking inside this winter!!!!

1 comment:

Tessa said...

The potties are cute, until they're 3 1/2 and still not interested! Eve sits on our little potty and says "pssss." :)

I'm very jealous of your garage door opener. We've been using the garage for 2 yrs now with no opener (ie: I get out of the car, open the door, drive in, close the door... all manually) It works and it beats no garage, but on those snowy and rainy days I sometimes sit in the car for minutes wishing someone would come along and open the door for me :) Or that I had a garage door opener!! Enjoy yours!

Powered By Blogger