Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

The Wedding

The wedding was great! Lucy was well behaved the whole time, and we all had lots of fun! We are completely exhausted now and will be spending the next few days recovering.

Lucy getting ready for the wedding.


The beautiful flower girls.


The wedding kiss.


The flower girls with their aunt and uncle.


The wedding party, from left to right: Kerri (Gina's sister), Anna (Gina's sister), Me, Megan (Gina's sister), Gina, Rick, Mike (Rick's friend), Anthony (Rick's friend), Jeromy (Rick's friend), and Dave (Gina's brother).


The wedding party again. It was only in the 50s, us girls were freezing!


This is Emily, my cousin Marshall's daughter. She called me princess all day and is now my most favorite relative! :)


A beautiful little flower girl holding her bouquet.


My parents with the bride and groom.


The bridesmaids with the bride. (You can tell I am pregnant and not just fat right? :) )


The bride with the groomsmen.


The whole wedding party with the parents.


The bridesmaids with the groom.


Me and my brother.


The centerpieces were these balloons. I thought they were very different and cool. There were bunches hanging over the dance floor too.


Dave got Lucy to fall asleep after dinner. She slept for about an hour or so.


She was so sweet and snuggly!


Lucy and her Grandma.

The reception ended shortly after this last picture was taken. We then went back to the hotel where my parents threw a party in their room. Lucy was raring to go after her nap at the reception. I let her stay up until about 1:30, at which point I was ready for bed. It took her about another half hour to settle down and fall asleep. We slept until 8:00, so we got six hours, we have done more on less, but we are all still feeling it today. plus on Friday I got a sore throat which progressed into a full head cold. On Sunday I was dying! Lucky for me Dave is so awesome. Once we got home (we stayed at the hotel), he let me take a bath and go to bed for awhile. He is the best!

All in all it was a great wedding. Congrats Rick and Gina!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger