Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Daughter is a genius...


(Yes that is the dictionary she is reading!)












Then again, maybe she isn't...



She is the cutest darn thing! Lucy's vocabulary and pronunciation improve daily; today she decided that she can clearly say "eat" instead of the whiny "eee" she was saying. The biggest accomplishment is that she can now correctly identify some of her colors! If you ask her what color something is she is usually wrong but if she points to something and tells you what color it is on her own she gets it right a good amount of the time. She is also really into being "helpful". She puts things in the garbage herself, she wants to fold and put away clothes, she wants to carry things herself, etc. More helpfully though she has started helping pick up her toys! just a little bit of course but its a start.
That's it from me for now, I want to go watch Barack's infomercial!

It's over and my video is now done loading so I can post this. I don't want to get into politics but I have to say he is a much better speaker than our current president. I don't think he said "uh" or "um" once and I don't think he mispronounced a single word!

2 comments:

Jim said...

That is absolutely too cute. I can't wait to see you guys. It has been too long. Give Lucy a squeeze for us.

Tessa said...

That video is hysterical! I kept waiting for her to fall into the dog bowls :)

Powered By Blogger