Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

We are all drafting patterns this afternoon. Henry took an unusaully long nap this afternoon so I started working on a sweatshirt pattern for Lucy. 

I thought I had one but turns out I don't so out of frustration I tried winging it and it came out terribly so I am trying my hand at properly making a pattern. Anyway, Lucy and Freddy thought it looked like fun. 

Lucy is making a pattern for pants for her doll Sally. Freddy is making a pattern for a sweatshirt for his moose, ZsaZsa. I am not sure how our life came to include pattern drafting, but it is fun to see what everyone comes up with. 

Back to drawing raglan sleeves. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it turns out!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger