Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

Boys

Lucy is away on her summer vacation. :/ We met my parents at the outlet mall yesterday (nice halfway spot eh? :) ) and they took her home. They will bring her back tomorrow, exhausted and happy to see us I hope. :) That leaves me surrounded by boys and it is a bit weird. Even the dog is a boy!

 Freddy has been getting some much overdue one-on-one time from both Dave and I. He ran errands twice with Dave yesterday, he and I played a board game, and before bed we did a couple of small projects. Right now Freddy and Henry are playing together, and when Lucy is here that usually doesn't happen. It is super cute!! I will try to get a picture of them later. Freddy is missing his sister though. The first thing he said when we got home yesterday was "want Sissy to come back." and the first thing he said when he woke up this morning was "where Sissy?"

Tonight Freddy is going to spend the night with Oma and Grandpa. It was Dave's idea to send him because he has never been away from home on his own before. I think he will be fine but it is a good idea and it will leave me with only one child to entertain. :)

Sorry for the extremely poor quality of my writing this morning, I haven't had my coffee yet. ;)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger