Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Update

I went to the midwife this morning and all is well. My blood pressure is great and the baby is moving around lots, despite how cramped he is. They are guessing he will be at least as big as Freddy, who was 8lbs 12oz, so yikes! I have a non-stress test and an ultrasound set for tomorrow afternoon to check on him and make sure he still has plenty of fluid and whatever else it is they check for. If that is all good we keep waiting, but not for too long!! I have an appointment to be induced Monday morning if he doesn't show on his own before then! :) I feel so much better with an end in sight!! I will be spending the weekend walking around hoping things get moving.

2 comments:

Bob said...

We love you so much!

Julie said...

What helped me (aside from the weird positions)was to basically give up on waiting, go buy some magazines and chocolate, watch a chick movie and just stop thinking about it for a while. I'm not saying that got labor going, but it was the only thing that kept me semi-sane. Your baby and your body are doing exactly what they're supposed to be doing. We're all thinking about you!!! See you super soon!!

Powered By Blogger