Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sigh...

Nothing is happening, still. I went and had a non-stress test yesterday and an ultrasound. Once you are overdue they do those tests to make sure everything is still going well and that the baby still has plenty of amniotic fluid. Both tests were perfect. The only news to report from them is that the ultrasound showed the baby as weighing in at about 9lbs 6oz!!! I guess I have a really comfortable womb. :)

Last night we went to the farm and had a nice picnic of pizza with Kim and her friend Mary. Mary has been kind of skeptical of our crazy farming/house building activities, she may think we are crazy. :D So, the obvious thing to do when she came to town last night was to drag her to the pasture to pet the baby donkey. His cuteness can win anyone over.

I am sorry there are no pictures to go with that but I was too busy walking up and down the construction site. I was hoping walking up and down hill on uneven ground might jostle something. Didn't work, sigh.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger