Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hanging in- well out

My belly is hanging out really far so we are all relaxing and just hanging in through the heat and waiting. :) I thought I would write a really quick post while my iron is heating. I think I am really nesting now. I did a few runs to Goodwill which is my normal nesting M.O., but a couple of days ago I started feeling a very strong urge to sew- get this, for myself! I made a new bag to take to the hospital, and a post-maternity shirt. I'm getting ready to start a skirt. If I weren't feeling so rushed I would take the time to post some pictures. I'm sure I will be bored again soon and I will try to post some then.

My iron is definitely hot so I'm off. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger