Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring?

We woke up to about 2 inches of snow this morning. :( It has all melted already which is nice since we are supposed to get more tonight and tomorrow. On the way to school this morning I told the kids about March being like a lion and a lamb. They thought it was pretty funny. All the kids at school, including Lucy, seemed very clingy or in bad moods this morning. I think the weather was depressing them too. They all put on their gear and went to the playground anyway, which seemed to cheer them up. Lucy, at least, was happy when I picked her up and she told me she and her friends made snowmen. I love that her school takes them out as long as it is above 20 and not raining hard. Sadly this winter the temperature requirement kept them in for a few weeks straight. It has been a long tough winter! As for me, I think I am having sympathy agony for Julie! I feel giant and kind of down today. I hope my niece feels better soon and my new niece shows up soon!!! I wanted to give you an update and Freddy and the bed. He is doing great!!!! He has not once gotten out of bed. Today he did not fall asleep at nap time, something unusual for him. He didn't get out of bed at all though. I am so proud of him!!!!!! Tonight Lucy is going out on a date with her Daddy. She has made it very clear that she expects ice cream. :) To make all of you out-of-town-Rochester natives jealous, she has chosen Tom Whal's (her very favorite restaurant). I think Freddy and I will order a pizza, which is his very favorite food. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger