Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Something Different

As almost everybody knows, I have been doing lots of crafts lately. Just now I was checking one of my favorite crafty blogs (Gingercake). Her post today is about a sew-a-long she is helping a friend put on. They will be hosting a blog event to get as many people as possible to make pillowcase dresses which all participants will then mail off to a lovely charity. You can get the details by clicking here or by clicking on the little picture of the dress I added to the right.

Pillowcase dresses are simple and quick to make and I know we have lots of crafty people in this family, so I thought I would share. For a change I am going to participate instead of just watching others do good deeds.

All next week there will be patterns, tutorials and embellishment ideas posted on the Little Big Girl Studio blog. I think I will check out their ideas next week an make at least one dress for the charity and one dress for Lucy.

And now by having posted this I have to do it because you all know about it. :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger